- Find where your Java jdk is installed and open up the bin folder. Mine was located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.6.0_31\bin.
- Open a command prompt in this directory. A quick way to do this is by shift clicking in the directory and selecting "Open Command Window Here".
- Run the command "keytool -genkey -v -keystore C:\Temp\my-release-key.keystore -alias MyAppName -keyalg RSA -keysize 2048 -validity 10000". Modify these parameters for your situation.
- Enter a password for the keystore when prompted. The password has to be at least 6 characters.
- Enter your information for each question it asks you.
- Screenshots of this process are shown below.
|Creating a Android keystore for Corona SDK|
|Using the keystore in Corona SDK|